* Today I was a groomsman in a wedding for Jordan & Tobey and it was amazing. I have not been a groomsman in well over a decade. I have only been performing weddings in those years and have done a ton of them. I love both sides, but it was particularly fun to be a groomsman for this wedding.
* It's been good to have my friends the Daffrons here for the week. I like picking up where I left off with friends who are dear to me.
* I hope I never get too tired or old to dance.
* In one week from tomorrow I will be running in the Hood to Coast. I am super excited about it, but very sad/lacking in motivation since Steve got hurt and won't be running it with me.
* As a staff, we read True Spiritual Community by Larry Crabb and discussed the last part of it at a staff meeting today. It's a really good book!
* Sometimes life throws you curveballs.
* I love my wife!
* I have had headaches for the last 3 days.
* I don't like seeing people get drunk.
* I love when someone who has struggled in their high school years comes back to a place where Jesus is an important person in their life.
* We have been on the waiting list for 6 weeks.
* I'm tired.