Monday, January 03, 2011

Top 10 Viral Videos of 2010

I love watching youtube videos. I love when I see amazing art and I love laughing. There is plenty of both on this list. Again, I do not condone all these videos as some have subject matter that may not be my favorite. Auto-tuning made it a couple of times on this list. I really want to learn how to do this. If I do, it will end up at some of our events. Anyone out there know how to auto tune a video with music like that? I could use a step by step.

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine version


Double Rainbow (minus the bleep)


David Crowder Band - Shine (SMS)


Best Eyewitness - PG video. You have been warned.


Dynamite - Taio Cruz - A Cappella Cover - Just Voice and Mouth - Mike Tompkins


iPad Christmas from Northpoint Community Church


Old Spice (this may be my favorite)



Atomic Tom - Take Me Out (Live On NYC Subway)


The Digital Story of the Nativity


Bowlin' (featuring Chris Tomlin)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...