Thursday, April 24, 2008

My "Interview" with Charles Barkley

We had a "farewell" evening for Kelvin Gardiner, my boss, on Monday night of District conference. I wrote a song, by request, and put together a little video. I have been asked to post it, so here it is.



BTW, Matt Boda was voted in as our new District Superintendent almost unanimously. He will be my new boss. He is a great guy, a mentor and a friend. I am very excited to be under his leadership. I will miss Kelvin greatly, as he has been a fantastic boss and friend as well. I don't think it will be the last I see of him though, even though he will be doing a bunch of overseas travel. The transition happens sometime in June so Matt is DS elect. Kinda like the presidential process.

Oh, by the way the "Fish money song of the day" is Petra singing "Lord, I lift your name on high. It's $1,000 Thursday, so I am listening all day. See? It works. Marketing sucker right here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...