Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yes, I am a Cryer.


I have no problem admitting to you that I am a crier. I cry. I cry every time I watch Tommy Boy or Fletch. I cry when I am tickled for too long. I cry when I am around certain friends (Steve, Josh, Jason, etc.). I cry when I watch the Office. I cry when my son giggles. I cry.

Usually my stomach hurts so bad from laughing. I also am perhaps a little more in touch with my feminine side than other guys are. I have that tender spot that grabs at my emotions from time to time. Usually when I am not expecting it. Today it happened twice! Dangit.

First I was sitting with my daughter, who stayed home from school, and playing some games with her. I was taking a little break from working in the "home office." She was watching Extreme Makeover : Home Edition. (is there that other edition anymore?) Anyhow, I remembered quickly why I hate watching that show. There is always a tender story. There are always wonderful people that give of themselves. There are always cool, amazing ideas that the people have for the rooms, etc. (I want to do almost EVERY idea on there). There are always cool famous people who are willing to come out and lend a hand or a voice. The communities always come together. Then they move the bus...it's already welling in pools before this point. Then they move the bus and suddenly the dam breaks. Dam! always breaks at that point. Stupid dam!

Then there was this little video. I have seen it before, but I was reminded of it today.



good luck. Maybe you won't cry. (maybe you have a heart of bricks) but it is pretty cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...