Friday, January 25, 2008

Survivor Tryouts


I am heading off to bed soon as I am getting up EARLY to go to an open casting call for SURVIVOR!!! I can't believe it. I have dreamed of being on this show since the first episode I watched with Richard Hatch and crew. I know most of you know that I am a bit of a TV junkie. That being said it comes to no surprise that I have never missed an episode of Survivor.

I get 2 minutes in front of a camera (so I am told) and then they will let me know if I get a call back to Seattle. After that to LA and after that...to whatever remote area of the world the next season is at. (not fans vs. favs. That has already been shot)

I am totally stoked about this and am trying to put together my best 2 minutes worth of "why I think I should be the next ultimate Survivor."

It's gonna be cold and we may have freezing rain (uhggg) so think warm thoughts for me. haha.

I will try to update you from my phone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...