Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Lighter Fare

If you read here regularly you know that there is a mix of mundane, fun, funny, sad, heart wrenching, etc. It's a hodge-podge of what my life is. The last few entries have been on the tearing up side. Water works have been a plenty. Some have complained that they soaked their keyboards and that Best Buy doesn't cover water damage. So, to help you, my bloggy friend, I am going to the lighter side for a post.

The following are some funny and interesting things I have seen recently that I think are worth a looksee.


Do you ever get frustrated with how fast people drive through your neighborhood? Call your friend who is really good at drawing.



I think this is me?


I want to build one of these rooms and do some fun videos. Wonder if anyone out there can do it for me?


OK, I have no idea how they did this. Trick photography? You tell me. It's pretty awesome though.


I LOVE the Amazing Race...can't wait to see it again. I would love to be on this show some day. It screams me. It's almost like they wrote the show for me, but I just haven't been on it yet.


Never celebrate too early! (I've been there)


There is a reason this video has over 137 million views. We all love to laugh. Try not to laugh...watch the whole way.


I love to fish. Wish I could fish like this! WOW!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...