Just read this guy, Perry Noble's, blog. Great thoughts. Funny stuff. He has one on David too. If you don't know what twitter is, check this video out.
* Just met this guy named Jesus–He changed my name, interesting…wonder what else He’s going to try and change?
* Holy smoke…just landed a HUGE catch of fish by doing what this Rabbi said.
* Just left the family business to follow Jesus–this guy captivates me.
* Today Jesus fed over 5,000 men with a kids happy meal…and even multiplied the surprise!
* Walked on water today for a little while–Thomas doubted whether or not I could and Judas was giving four to one odds on me drowning.
* YEAH…I got it right! Jesus is the Messiah…He encouraged me.
* Jesus just called me satan…I am thinking I got something wrong.
* Trying to sleep…I think Jesus is praying over there…
* Just cut a guys ear off, Jesus fixed it–no problem.
* I think it’s over–He’s dead.
* I think we’re next!
* I think somethings happening…He’s not in the tomb.
* He’s alive–he just walked through a flippin’ wall!
* It’s ON–He just did that fish catching thing again!
* He just said something about having all authority–after what I just saw…I believe it!
* Just preached my first public sermon, 3,000 people received Christ…was waterlogged after the baptism service.
* Two people lied about the offering today - God killed them for it - giving increase 462% afterwards.