Saturday, July 12, 2008

CC Deville from Poison...new life?

My friend Rochelle sent me this info. I loved Poison when I was growing up (the band, not the "drink?"). My favorite song was "Give Me Something to Believe In." They were the epitome of 80s big hair bands. "Play it CC" was heard in many of the songs. He is their guitar player.

It turns out his life has been changed. How cool is that. I look forward to hearing more about this. I hope he is not eaten up by the "Christian world" and forced into being on TBN and all that. I think there are a lot of famous people who become Christians and they don't know what to do with the struggle of their new found faith and their fame. Pray for CC and the rest of the band. They are hot again, especially with Rock of Love with Brett Michaels and him being on that singing show with Wayne Brady (pretty funny).

Check out this video from his "official pastor."


Guitar Hero from Pete Wilson on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

well said! let's hope that the rock lives on and that God will use his Testimony in ways that we have not yet seen in the "celebrity" world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...