Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank You

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful day hanging out at home, playing games, being with friends and of course, EATING! I love Thanksgiving. One of the reasons is that it reminds us all to think of what and who we are thankful for. That being said, I am thankful every day, but it is a good time to say it out loud. So I thought I would share a list (not comprehensive) of things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for...
      My wife
                my children
                        friends
  laughter
                                   sunshine
         snow
                moments
   the gift of adoption
                technology
     a good book
             a good movie
                           time with my bride
     a date...with my kids....with my wife
             self-serve frozen yogurt
Ethiopia
          random texts of good news
                                              so many people supporting our adoption
   dancing with my daughter
              shooting paintballs from wrist rockets with my son
                     reconnecting with old friends
       sleeping in
my parents
              Fenway
  running
    collaborative journeying
                music
        Jesus
   chocolate
honesty
          celebration
                          thoughtful gifts
     a good fitting hat
            photography
                   surfing/ocean
traveling
                              hand holding
           others' perspectives
                              soft pillows
               guitar
  innovation
                  a kiss
knowing looks from my bride
              my heritage
                      languages
     time
                water
 flowers
                    my upbringing
                                          patience
      creativity
                 spell check
hot tubs
                                   video
                       nature
                            the Bible
          walking barefoot in the hot sand
  sports
       a great deal
                      a generous heart
                                        forgiveness
Heaven

2 comments:

Nina & Wes said...

what about your sister? ;)

Unknown said...

ummmm...aren't you family?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...