Wednesday, November 10, 2010

iPhone sent to Outerspace?

What is the most creative thing you have done? Do you ever have an idea that you think would be really cool but just never do anything about it? Sometimes we just need the right motivation to get us to follow through with the dream. Last winter when we decided we wanted to adopt I knew I needed to get creative with the money part. I had bought customizedsong.com about 3 or 4 years ago, but I never did anything with it. This moved me forward and I did it.

I wish I was the guy that followed through on all the dreams I have, but alas, I am not. I think if I were I would be so overwhelmed with all my projects I might collapse. Haha. I will just keep plodding along and see what happens along the way. I have so many ideas in my head right now I feel like I just need to do something! I will let you know when the next idea is out.

I saw this on the news last night. I guy and his son decided to launch their iPhone into outer space. Wow! The iPhone is truly amazing! You have to see this in action.


1 comment:

Andy said...

Hey Erik... here is the whole YouTube episode of this one. It's a cool story.

http://www.mevio.com/episode/253779/556.-space-balloon-bestofyoutube.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...