Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sooooo Tired!

The last night of DYC I stayed up REALLY late. I was working on a video that I wished I had done before DYC even started. It was a song I had recorded doing just my voice and mouth. It was inspired by Mike Tompkins and his version of Dynamite. (video to come next week or so. I want to touch it up a little) Anyhow, I was up super late and got up early too.

When the event was all over we started packing up all the stuff...it's a lot! Mike kept telling me I was needed by different people. You see, he knew that I had a torn rotator cuff and that I needed to not lift things like I was. After we ate lunch I finally listened to Mike and went into the suite where all our staff ate our meals. I laid down on the bed for just a moment to rest.

As it turns out I was REALLY tired and fell right to sleep. Next thing I know there are screams and about 8 people or so jumping on the bed. I sat up and had absolutely no idea where I was, what day it was or what was going on. I was sooo gone it took me a bit to figure things out. Check out the video.



Have you ever been so tired that when you woke up you literally didn't know where you were? I have had that several times when I have traveled, but it has been a while.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...