Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Day in 90 Seconds

The other day I tweeted about an experiment that Carlos Whittaker did as part of a Flickr group called "My Day Yesterday." Basically you take short clips of your entire day and put them together with no editing except trimming. It was a super fun experiment and I am sure I will do it again. It was hard to keep it to 90 seconds and I know it is actually a couple seconds longer than that, but I didn't count the text at the front. ;-)

Want to try it? I used a Flip camera, but you can use any kind of camera that shoots video. You can even use your phone camera. Go ahead, try it. If you do, I will embed yours in another post in the future. I was going to embed Michelle's, but it's fun to read what she says in her blog so just click on her name to take you there.

So here you go...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well done friend... Whew... When are we doing day 2?? Tomorrow??

Anonymous said...

Snap, yours is a lot more fun than mine, that was fun though!

Unknown said...

Day 2? Wow...I'm working on it. :)

Rochelle said...

fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...