Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Lactose Problems?

Pfffff....what's that smell? Sorry.

I used to love milk when I was younger. Then something happened along the way. I started weaning off of it in 3rd grade. At first I stopped drinking glasses of milk. I still drank chocolate milk and had milk in my cereal. Soon I was done with that too. I have never been told by a doctor that I am lactose intolerant, or as my friend Brian calls it, "being a lactard."

What I know is that I have stomach issues when I have dairy products. I use lactaid when I want ice cream or mozzarella sticks or whatever. Well, sometimes I remember to take that...sometimes. As it turns out I am not that alone in this. About 60% of adults are actually lactose intolerant. check out this article...crazy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...