Monday, June 02, 2008

Summer TV Viewing


It's summer time and that means summer shows. I have been watching considerably less shows than normal, thanx to the strike. I will pick up a few shows this summer though. I watched the first episode of the mole and there were 2 game shows promoted that looked really cool. Wipeout and I Survived a Japanese Game are the 2 that look like a lot of fun. After watching these type of shows only on the TV guide channel finally it becomes "legit.


There are a few others, but I am hoping to read some good books this summer too. Currently reading AJ Jacobs' A Year of Living Biblically. It's a slow read for me, but a fun one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard that A.J. Jacobs book is funny. I want to read that one, and his other one'the know it all' I think it's called--where he attempts to read the Encyclopedia Brittanica...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...