Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I was reading my friend, Kurt's, blog and he wrote the blog below. I would like to submit it to you, my dear blog. With only one correction. I think Twitter is like Buzz Lightyear, he is the new toy, but I will always come back to you.

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry that you and I haven't been spending much time together lately. It's not that I have lost interest or moved onto something sexier, it's just that I've been busy lately. I still think of you and long to spend time with you but you know how life can get. This isn't a 'Dear John' letter and I hope you can trust me when I say that you mean just as much to me today as you ever have. In fact, I hope our relationship is strong enough to weather a slightly stormy season.
Blog, I enjoy our friendship and look forward to continuing to see it flourish. I will still try to visit you on a daily basis to catch up but when that can't happen, please understand that it is only for a short time.

--erik w/a "k"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...