Headed out to Cincinnati to go to the Group Conference and I landed in Minneapolis and discovered my flight was canceled! I did not know what to do. So I headed to the ticket counter and they said I would get in at 2:45PM the next day. What?! There is a ton of snow falling in that area. She found another route that I could take. I was with Northwest and she put me on United Airlines to Chicago and then on American Airlines to Indianapolis, which is actually where I was originally supposed to land and then drive to Cincinnati. That was good news, but unfortunately I cannot get my suitcase until tomorrow in Indianapolis in the morning.
My friend Kurt is stuck in Atlanta and he was supposed to be speaking to a group of Alliance guys in the morning and that is not happening. Thankfully I was able to cancel my first night in my hotel even though I prepaid for it so I could get a really great rate.
I am now waiting in Chicago as my flight is delayed, but it is not weather related, it is because the crew is not here yet. Will I get anywhere tonight? Sleeping should be interesting. I am hoping that a hotel will be cool and give me a “stress” rate. We’ll see.
People are funny. So many people live in the world of entitlement. Check out this guy who was going to make sure he got his 1st class privileges of walking on the TINY red carpet for 1st classers.
Stay tuned for all sorts of updates on the weekend and what I get to experience there. I hope it is an encouragement to you.
I am now in Indianapolis at a hotel and will head out in the morning. It's snowing here, which I love, but I hope it does not get to be too much or it will make it difficult to get to Cincinnati.