Friday, November 10, 2006

A little time away


I am letting you in on a little secret. Friday I am taking my bride away for the weekend. We are going to Seattle. All she knows is that we are going away. I love surprises and she is not a huge fan. So I told her we were going and I told her it was Seattle today.

This is a little bit of a late celebration of our anniversary this summer. We did celebrate, but it was just a small celebration. It is great to have friends to help us out with a weekend like this. The kids are taken care of and hotel is taken care of (one night is from my frequent "flyer" program).

I am really looking forward to pampering her. She is getting a massage and a pedicure and we are gonna do Seattle stuff. [starbucks, pikes, music experience, etc.] U from Seattle? Got some ideas? Know me? Send me a text.

I think we may check out Stranger than Fiction with Will Ferrell. Hope it's a good one.

Welp, I should get some sleep. nite.

ps. don't tell her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...