Saturday, November 25, 2006

Family Time...Thanksgiving


My parents came for a short visit Wednesday to this morning. I love my parents. They were really hoping to get "bumped" on their flights, but there were open seats on all the flights here and there.

There is a "talent" to getting bumped. I was given that talent. For our first 8 years out here I think we payed for a total of 3-4 tickets to the east coast. All the rest were from bumps. And we flew quite a bit.

This year we are staying home for Christmas. So there will be no bumping. This will be only the 3rd time time in 10 years. That will be hard being that we don't live near any family at all. I am thankful for friends who have become family though. God is good...all the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...