Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Firsts...

I love firsts...

...first car
...first love
...first time my children recognized me as Pappa
...first steps
...first words

I have the first ever "gift" Kynzi gave me. No, not the poopie diaper kind of gift Jeanne-Ann tells me Haak has for me. She was collecting little rocks. She said they were great treasures. She held on to them tightly. I remember her telling me she wanted me to have her treasure. Yup. I cried. It meant so much to me. I still have it. It sits on my shelf.
Yes, it might look like gold to you, but it's worth more than that to me.


So many firsts. I am thankful for technology that lets me record so many of these firsts. Today I was reading an article about a bunch of first. First email sent. First tweet sent. First cell phone call made.(you can see that one below)

What are some of your favorite firsts?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...