Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I love a good challenge. I love photography. I love being pushed in both areas. So I found this challenge and decided to take it. I saw it on a website called pinterest. If you haven't heard of pinterest, you will now. It is a website that is filled with GREAT ideas. Basically people "pin" things that are of interest to them. There are categories you can choose to check out and you can also follow others who are on pinterest.

All that to say I am about to venture on a 30 day photo challenge. Below you will see the daily photos I will be taking. Want to join me? I think what I will be doing is posting a weekly update instead of posting a blog everyday with a pic. So...are you in?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...