* Our dossier is in the mail! Sent it out on Thursday. This is HUGE! Now we wait to get on the waiting list.
* My son's fishing pole broke so he decided to take a stick, tie some line to it and put a worm on a hook. He caught 4 trout and a large mouth bass! AMAZING! (pics to come)
* I slept 2 hours last night (before I left for vacation)
*I have not run once since my half marathon. Tomorrow I start back to it so I can be ready for the Hood to Coast relay in August.
* I bought 2 books at an outlet store today for $5 each. They are the first and third in a three book series. I couldn't find the second one. It's been a while since I have read a good novel.
* Facetime rocks my face off!
* I sang Owl City's Fireflies while catching fireflies tonight. I love fireflies.
* Imagine the world if we all decided to adopt a child...