Sunday, May 24, 2009

Night at the Museum

Hilarious! Laughed a lot. HAnk Azaria stole the show. There were a ton of stars in this movie alongside Ben Stiller. I just want to say that there are two swear words in it! That may not seem like a big deal to you, but when the first movie was completely void of cussing and I take my kids to see it I expect the same level in number 2! Very frustrating. They were totally uncalled for too. But that doesn't even matter to me. I don't like my kids hearing that language and as long as I can protect them from it, based on my abilities, I will. One place is movie choices. I will do better research next time.

Check out www.pluggedinonline.com
Here is what they said regarding language.

"Characters use variants of "d--n" twice and "god" about half-a-dozen times. Holding a pitchfork, Larry evokes an obscenity when he hollers, "I will fork you." As in the first film, there's quite a bit of name-calling involving words such as "stupid" and the German "dummkopf." We also hear "dadgumit" and teen boys saying "sucks.""

Grrrr

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

totally there with you!!! i wish they did not feel like they needed to add that to the movie. the first one was awesome and that kind of ruined the whole movie for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...