Sunday, September 07, 2008

Home Run Leader breaks his own wrist

I just had to laugh at this guys stupidity. Then I realized I have done some very similar things in my life (they just aren't as public and vital to my job as his). Ever do anything stupid and have to pay for it? I would love to hear your story.

American League home run leader Carlos Quentin has a broken right wrist stemming from his own temper, and the Chicago White Sox left fielder will have surgery Monday that could sideline him for the rest of the season.

Quentin was injured Monday night in Cleveland. After fouling off a pitch while batting against Cliff Lee, Quentin hit his right hand on the bat as he was holding it with his left.

Read the whole story here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...