Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm sorry I've been gone

I looked at my blog today and could not believe that I have not blogged in 2 months! This may the longest I have Gen without blogging since I started in 2005! After finishing up my 6 week sabbatical over in December and January I jumped back into work trying to catch up and then DYC came rushing at me. DYC is our high school conference and the biggest event we do in this office of the year. To add to that I started back on my Masters two weeks before DYC. That did not help my stress level in my life.

In the midst of all of this Karston is playing on a traveling basketball tournament team and has four games every weekend. He is also taking a breakdancing class on Mondays and Kynzi is taking a hip hop class that same night. She is also doing choir concerts and living the life of a middle schooler fully. Trying to find some room to breath in the middle of all of that was crazy. Oh, did I mention I'm a father of FOUR children? That is pretty awesome and tiring at the same time.

So I am driving home as I do this blog. Don't worry, I am using this awesome voice to text function on my phone. I love Siri! I will post it when I arrive home so I can include this picture and stay safe. Thank you for bearing with me while I took a blogging sabbatical. I am back and ready to blog again. I know some of you have been wondering if I would ever return and one of you even mentioned a pool going for when I would post again. I actually have seven posts sitting in draft form that I started but did not have time to finish. So you may seem some posts in the future from Christmas time. Bear with me. Haha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...