Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Birthday Wishes?

I know this may sound like a lame attempt at getting people to recognize my birthday is coming up (Saturday *cough*, April *cough* 14th *cough, cough*) but it's not! I was just sitting down to watch Lost and began to think about my birthday wishes. Jeanne-Ann has been hounding me for the last week for wishes. The problem is I don't know.

I have a few thoughts. A new belt buckle, a cool beaded necklace, ummmm...that's about it so far. I am sure there are several other things, but I can't think of them. I mean, a flat screen TV would be cool, but obviously that's not happening at the moment. Any suggestions?

I know I think of stuff I want all the time, but when it's "important" that's when I can't think. I know I want a telephoto zoom lens for my digital Canon Rebel, but that is another out of the price range dream. A Macbook Pro perhaps? hmmm...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...