Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Days before...


It's 2 nights before our big fall retreat for our district middle schoolers. I am so pumped. The last few days has been filled with all the little detail stuff: buying snacks; getting game stuff; finishing up program ideas; shooting and editing video; getting costume stuff; watching my Red Sox get spanked (they have a history of coming back in the playoffs with a deficit like this, so it's not over). I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night. Went to bed at 10!!! That is a rarity.

Now I have just a few things left to do. Pick up the truck. Get a few things at SAC. Get a mustache that did not make it in my costume purchase for some reason. Pack the truck. Edit a little more video. Finish a powerpoint game. Love on my family. And go!

Looks like we will have good weather this weekend too. If you think of it, pray for us. Pray for Dave Underwood who is speaking and for the students who are coming. Oh yeah, I need to finish refining my purity talk for "Girls only" and "guys only." You can pray for that too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...