Monday, September 18, 2006

7th Heaven's Back? The CW! Stupid Dish Network...

My DVR stopped working the other day and it is making me really mad. I have a bunch of "junk" on there that I was dropping onto DVD (Prison Break to send to my Dad), etc. and some stuff I have not watched yet. Well, it stopped working. Now I have to wait for the new one to come in the mail, pay $15 to have it shipped and another $5 for insurance. Stupid Dish people!!! I missed the season opener for Amazing Race and I couldn't miss Prison Break so I went down to Radio Schack to "borrow" one till mine arrives, then I will return it. I got it all set up with 30 seconds left to spare...yes!!!

Now I also recorded the new CW channel (WB and UPN combined) and there was a show that was highlighting several shows they will have this fall, including 7th Heaven! Now I know you are probably thinking, "Are you kidding me? 7th Heaven? Is this guy a freak, or what?" Well, yes. I started watching from the beginning and have seen every painfully themed episode ever. I was actually relieved when they cancelled it last year. Then this summer someone told me that they heard it was coming back. I smiled and patted her head and told her it was over and to quit dreaming.

Well, tonight I saw previews for the new season. Crazy! Do I have to keep watching? Yes I do. At least to se where it goes now with the crazy series "finale" that had everyone having twins.

Now I am just trying to figure out how I can get the stuff off my old DVR onto my computer. Hmmm...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...